Trust Account Manager
About The Role
Vacancy ID: 1080
Salary: Band 7 - £34,400 - £42,400 per annum
Location: Client Trust Based with Travel to nominated Client Account Sites
Working hours: 37.5hours per weekfrom Monday to Friday (09:00 until 17:00)
Vacancy Type: Permanent
A key role within our partner Trusts, you will be responsible for delivering account management activity to a defined group of client accounts, developing and maintaining robust working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Client Directors to shape service excellence for our partner Trusts.
You will be working with the Strategic Account Managers to devise and lead on the implementation of service development plans and strategies to deliver an effective flexible workforce solution to meet client needs and develop services.
Responsible for key account management and service development of specific client accounts and providing regular updates to the Strategic Account Manager
• Maintains full knowledge, awareness and understanding of client commercial contracts and KPIs, monitoring performance against these and escalating any variance
• Develops knowledge of terms of business and service requirements in order to improve/uphold service delivery standards
• Engage with internal stakeholders, client Directorate Managers and Directors to identify service development opportunities and strategic plans for temporary staffing requirements to meet client needs
• Regular presentation to client/s reviewing service performance, illustrating success and identifying areas for development and engaging them in working in partnership to achieve the best outcomes
• Responsible for developing improved partnership working with clients, including creating and implementing service improvement plans and reporting via RAG status reports
• Engage and influence other NHS Professionals departments to ensure client account meets Trust needs.
Please see attached job description for a full list of responsibilities and accountabilities
Area/Trust covered - ESNEFT/Norfolk & Suffolk
About The Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent level experience
• Experience of working to objectives/targets
• Confident communicator with excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Demonstrable experience of the ability to build effective working relationships with staff up to Director level
• Experience of multiple stakeholder management with diverse requirements/objectives
• Previous experience of working in a commercial client management environment
About The Company
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the market leader in managed flexible worker services. We work in partnership with NHS Trusts around the country to reduce their reliance on expensive agencies by helping them build their own staff banks.
We boast the largest database of more than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and allied healthcare professionals registered on our bank.
We are extremely proud of our bank members, all of whom provide essential shift cover for our NHS clients to help them deliver safe, efficient and effective health services.
NHS Professionals is embraced by the NHS. We are trusted for our shared values, our leadership in flexible working and the contribution we make to the healthcare community.
Our people love working at NHS Professionals - together we help one another deliver the highest level of service. Our vision is to have a 'One NHSP’ team who feel knowledgeable, confident and empowered.
What perks are we offering in return?
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for progression for exceptional performers
- 27 days’ annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
- Agile working
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
Please note: In 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'