Adjacency are currently recruiting for a Global Organisation based near Gloucester who require a Treasury Manager. They are a privately owned organisation with a rich heritage spanning over 100 years. They reinvest 90% of earnings back into the company and have an impressive Corporate Social Responsibility policy and their corporate university demonstrates how seriously they take their team’s personal development.
On offer is a competitive basic salary accompanied with excellent benefits.
Reporting into the Senior Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of four, made up of Bank Reconciliation Clerks and Treasury Analysts. You will oversee the control and compliance environment including banking mandates, bank account reconciliations, treasury organisation, administration, policies and all related activities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work across the organisation to facilitate improvements across the back office processes to strengthen the existing Treasury control environment
- Develop, set and review standard treasury policies
- Authorise inter account transfers, direct debit cancellations and customer collections within e-banking systems
- Mentoring and coaching the team to ensure they are able to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Support on any internal and external audit requests
- Project management to include; recommend on new technologies and process improvement to optimise the treasury process as well as controlling the update of bank mandates across EMEA region.
Your skills and experience should include:
- Experience managing a team of people including setting objections and providing mentor support to new starters and current employees
- Previous experience of working within Treasury, Cash Management or similar role
- Account qualifications to include AAT, CIMA or proven by experience
- SAP experience
- Project management experience including the implementation of new procedures
- Possess an innovative and inquisitive nature who is highly motivated to identify and deliver process improvements
- Strong planning and organisational skills; experience working to tight deadlines and to delegate and manage workload effectively.
Please send your CV to Katie Davis at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cash Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"