A few reasons why our Treasury Team love working for our client…
* 25 days holiday
* 6% Company pension Scheme
* Subsidised Gym Membership
* Discounts & offers for Affinion employees
* Free onsite parking
Our client is a large international services company who are Investors in People Gold accredited and are committed to employee engagement and development.
Does this sound like somewhere you’d like to work?
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal Treasury Assistant role for you…
- Currently or about to study an accounting or a treasury qualification
- Proven accountancy background
- Experience on using a Treasury Management System would be highly beneficial
- Good Excel skills and familiarity and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, experience using MS Access would be beneficial
Key Responsibilities of the Treasury Assistant…
- Administration of the company banking portal, including its treasury management system
- Assisting with the weekly working capital cycle and treasury posting information
- Assisting the transition of cash reporting from purely excel basis to a Treasury Management System
- Assisting with short-term cash flow
- Providing information for journal posting and accounts payable management
- Collating information for FBAR ( Foreign Bank Account Reporting)
If you have accounting experience and knowledge of treasury management systems, then our client want to hear from you!
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Treasury Assistant in Portsmouth.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Tresury Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job