Simply360Search are working with a multinational technology firm that has been growing and innovating for a number of years who are now recruiting for a Treasury Assistant
The purpose of the role will be day to day Treasury operations and administration ensuring compliance within the control framework. This is a new role and will give much opportunity for scope and expansion within the position.
Day to day duties of Treasury Assistant will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the international banking relationships
- Accurate recording of bank transaction into the Treasury Management System.
- Cash forecasting - short term positions and long term forecast model for multi-currency
- FX Review and analysis;
- Month end reporting and treasury reconciliations;
- Global cash management
- Hedging execution at a portfolio and fund level
- Global bank account reconciliation
- Corporate credit card maintenance
- Internet banking facilities.
- Develop and maintain process and procedure documentation
- Maintenance of the banking mandates
- Treasury administration
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in a similar role ideally gained within a previous technology business along with previous foreign / multi currency market experience too.
Good attention to detail and analytic skills are essential as is knowledge of Excel and Word along with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Treasury Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job