There could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange Ltd than now!
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging people to join our team. Your role with us will be an important one; you’ll deliver expert advice and excellent customer service.
If you have at least 6 months retail experience or similar experience in a customer focused environment then apply now, we’ll provide full training of our products and how to do a great job.
- Process all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business;
- Take full ownership of your branch, with the ability to work independently ensuring the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure;
- Promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability;
- Maximise new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients on a day to day basis.
Our Part-Time variable contract offers a basic of 20 hours however; you should be flexible to work up to 48 hours per week sometimes during peak trading, and able to work a mixture of weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
The benefits and rewards
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train to the highest standard through on the job training to make you a Foreign Exchange expert. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive the following:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus schemes
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discount on travel money
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Long service awards
Don’t miss this great opportunity to become part of our team.
- Customer Service
- Retail Banking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"