Job Title: Travel Expert
Are you a Travel Expert with a passion for Travel? Do you have first-hand experience travelling to long haul destinations? This is a great opportunity to join an established business with a fantastic team of people.
- Delivering a personal service
- Designing holidays to match the customers' requests
- Manage the customer booking from initial enquiry
- Putting together the itinerary
- Providing high level customer service
- After journey care
- Complaint handling etc.
- You must have a passion for travel (with first-hand experience of several longhaul destinations)
- Have a good knowledge of the travel industry & experience in selling tailor-made holidays (not essential)
- Be driven to achieve in a sales and service environment
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service
37.5hrs per week between 8am - 8pm including Sat & Sunday (1 weekend off per month)
ACS are recruiting for a Travel Expert. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Travel Expert please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Travel Expert. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Travel Expert with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Travel Expert role you desire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"