Our Travel Experts are our inbound call centre agents, answering calls from customers looking to book a holiday. Strong sales skills and excellent communication skills are essential. You don't have to have come from a call centre but will need to have worked in a B2C sales role previously. We are looking for people who are happy to work on a shift rota basis over 7 days a week.
- Candidates must have previous experience of sales (call centre experience would be beneficial but isn't essential) and a strong track record of working successfully to targets.
- You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to quickly build a rapport with a new customer, as well as good negotiation skills. You will also be IT literate, and be willing to suggest improvement areas for the business.
- Previous travel experience would be beneficial, but isn't essential.
- To succeed in the role, you will be motivated and results driven with an ability to work under pressure.
- You will be customer-orientated and an excellent team player. You will also be reliable and punctual, with good attention to detail.
Useful Things to know
- Target based bonus scheme - up to £400 per month
- Discounted holidays for you, and your friends and family
- Full training provided
- Working on a rota basis which is planned 4 weeks in advance so you can plan your work/life balance
- Private Medical (for you and family)
- Free worldwide travel insurance (for you and family)
- Subsidised park and ride passes for an easy commute into town
- Long service awards and increases in holiday each year
- Wellness extras - free flu jabs, reflexology sessions and fruit available in the office