Travel Consultant Islington up to £30k plus bonus
If you have experience of selling holidays to discerning clients and are looking for a new position within an exceptional team then look no further. This unique, specialist travel business who have been established for over 25 years and have still maintained that personalised service and family feel culture are looking for an experienced consultant to join their team.
Travel Consultant - What will I be doing?
- You will be working with some of the best in the industry. Unusually - this business does not allow the customer to book online, cementing their absolute focus on delivering the most personalised service. No automated responses here!
- You will be working on world wide destinations - some of their best sellers are Italy, Sri Lanka, Greece, India and South America so if you know your stuff in these areas you will have plenty to get your teeth into.
- It's a "grown up" environment - you will have autonomy over your day to day routine and will be expected and encouraged to contribute ideas to the sales, product and marketing teams.
- You will absolutely WOW the customer delivering them nothing short of an ideal holiday for them, with some extras..
Travel Consultant What experience do I need?
- It is essential that you have worked for a travel business before, tailor making holidays to the discerning market.
- You will be exceptionally well travelled and LOVE LOVE LOVE travel.
- You will be someone who likes to take responsibility and is happy making decisions on their own but also happy to be a really team player - you won't find people fighting over bookings here.
- You will have worked as a travel consultant, a travel agent, a reservations agent, a tailormade consultant or a worldwide consultant previously
Travel Consultant - What else do I need to know?
Hours are Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 with occasional Saturday mornings!
This business recognise talent and pay well for it. You will be paid a basic salary of between £25k and £30k depending on experience as well as a bonus. There is also a pension and usually a fam trip every year. It's a friendly atmosphere - relaxed and professional with everyone wanting to please the customer. This is a special place. Don't miss out - call Sarah!
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'