£17,500-£19,240 Dependent on experience
Burton on Trent
Full Time, Permanent position
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly successful and well established travel company offering comprehensive training, support and development. A background working within the travel industry is preferred however not essential as long as you have a passion for travel and providing the best customer service possible.
This is an office based role working in a busy environment; therefore, you need to be able to remain calm and professional at all times, whilst delivering excellent customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling incoming calls from clients in a timely and professional manner
- Building rapport with the client
- Providing information about travel itineraries and destinations
- Ensuring a high level of customer service on each and every call
- Taking bookings over the phone and providing online support
Experience and Skills Required
- Attention to detail and accuracy as well as ability to multitask
- Demonstrable passion for travel, a background working within the travel industry is preferred however not essential
- Well-developed communication skills and a positive, engaging manner
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Enthusiastic team player
- Computer literate comfortable working with various systems
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service
Benefits include 25 days holiday per year in addition to bank holidays
Working 37.5 hours per week, opening hours are on a shift basis between 9-7 Monday to Friday, Saturday 9.30 - 4, Sunday 10-4 - working 3 out of 4 weekends.
The office is commutable by public transport and Free Parking is available
To apply for this excellent Travel Consultant role and join this leading Travel Company please call Simon on , email your CV to or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
- Travel Advisor
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Agent
- Travel Customer Service