Transport & Warehouse Co-Ordinator
12 hours a day
4 on 4 off basis
02:00hrs 14:00hrs or 14:00hrs to 02:00hrs
To enter all KPI's required for our client's contract, to ensure driver debrief and picking notes are adjusted for Transport delivery notes. To ensure all routes are covered daily and all deliveries are made and also all vehicles are maintained. Ensure that the warehouse inbound trunks, checking and picking activity are completed and checked in accordance to company procedures.
Duties and responsibilities;
- To ensure the goods are checked and recorded off the inbound trunks
- To ensure all checking and picking paperwork is correct.
- To ensure the pickers duties are clear and organised
- To ensure the picking activity is completed and checked in the times restraints identified.
- Ensure the completed picking numbers are confirmed in the system at the pick completion time.
- Ensure the driver delivery notes are printed, sorted and arranged into routes.
- Ensure the driver tabs are charged, in working order ready to be allocated to the driver
- Ensure the loading of the vehicles is correct and checked on departure
- Ensure all drivers are prebriefed and vehicle checks completed and company process followed.
- Ensure all daily communication between ALL parties is completed as detailed.
- Ensure all drivers debrief on return and any issues recorded and communicated.
- Ensure all baskets and bases are managed, recorded and returned as per the procedure.
- Ensure all vehicle checks are completed and any defects reported through the correct process and defects resolved and signed off.
- Manage Vehicle inspections, defects, services & MOT's with supplier and manage vehicle hire if required.
- Ensure the rota is full and complete on a daily basis to ensure full capability is maintained.
- Complete All KPI's for each client daily.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to use Microsoft and pc literate
- Work under own initiate as well as work as part of a team
- Have knowledge of driver WTD and driving hours
- Good communication skills as there may be requirement to liaise with customers