Vacancy: Transport Planner
This position is based in: Pershore, Worcestershire
Salary: £22-£25K Dependant on experience
Hours of work: following training, regular hours will be Friday 8am start, Saturday 7am start, Sunday 6am start, Monday 8am start - finish time varies but based on a 40-hour week.
Ferryfast Produce Ltd has been established for 40 years and is one of the UK's leading fresh produce companies, providing high quality fresh produce nationwide to the wholesale markets, the catering industry and large processers.
We are looking for a Transport Planner to join our busy and expanding team.
Main Duties include:
- Dealing with all aspects of Goods Received: including stock control, stock referencing and liaising with logistics team.
- Preparing distribution paperwork plus general admin
- Working with customers to rectify any issues
- Dealing with all aspects of Good Dispatched; updating the systems to ensure vehicle routing generate picking/loading sheets etc.
- Carry out stock checks after daily operations
- Liaise directly with customers ensuring all service requirements are adhered to and carried out
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Flexible approach and team spirit essential - for example- you may be asked to assist in Warehouse as and when required.
- PC Literate
Support and training will be will be provided.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'