£25,000 - £28,000 (based on experience)
Our client started as a small family venture and has slowly expanded and diversified into a thriving group of companies. They pride themselves in reliability, creditability and attention to detail. So, they are looking for a new member to join the Transport Office Team. You will be ensuring the safe and profitable management of the freight fleets. It will be desired for those who have a heavy good vehicle licence and a forklift licence.
- Ensuring customer requirements are met within the given time limit, effectively organising and managing a team of drivers and vehicles.
- Costing manifests and supply delivery dates/requirements in a cost-effective manner.
- Routing vehicles in a manageable format i.e. to meet client's promised schedules and requirements in a cost-effective manner.
- Preparing daily sheet and agency list for compliance office for the following day.
- Ensuring all hire vehicles are locked in and out, downloaded. Also ensure no damages on arrival and exit, plus straps and equipment have been removed
- Organising back loads for drivers and dealing with rates and checking all driver's paperwork has been returned for invoicing.
- Ensuring all agency drivers are inducted as per company procedure
- Preparation of data for weekly invoicing to customers
- Ability to use IT packages
- Qualified by experience
- Certificate of professional competence in National Road Haulage
- Extensive knowledge of the transportation industry
Hours - 45 Hours per Week (Shifts 6am - 6pm)
If you believe you have all these skills, or you would be a good candidate, please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'