We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Woodley, they are currently recruiting for a Morning shift Supervisor. You will be responsible for routing vehicles and supervising the yard staff.
Day To Day Duties
- Routing 15 vehicles from 7.5 tonne to attics
- Dealing with drivers and queries,
- Planning routes within the Berkshire and Buckinghamshire area.
- Supervising the loaders and forklift drivers
- Ensuring Health and safety is adhered to
- Dealing with vehicle faults and reporting it to the correct department
- Dealing with any discrepancies
- Liaising with clients in regards to deliveries, delays
- Ensuring KPI's are met
- £25,000 pa
- 20 Days + Bank holiday
- Free Parking
- Times 03.00 - 12.00
- Previous experience within Transport and routing vehicles
- Reliable and trustworthy
- excellent communication skills
- previous Lgv1 or 2 experience.
For more information please call Heather
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.