£22,000 - £23,000 basic, Realistic earning of £35,000 per year
My client is one of the UK’s leading providers of outsourced business solutions to FMCG manufacturers and retailers throughout the UK. They are looking for an experienced Transport Planner, to join their team in Skelmersdale.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Take orders accurately from customers, agree quantity, delivery times and dates
- Plan and implement the daily deliveries to maximise the economic use of the transport fleet using our in-house logistics software
- Liaison with drivers to manage deliveries to the agreed customer deadlines
- Maintaining daily contact with new and existing customers until order fulfilled
- Build rapport with customers and develop relationships to encourage repeat business
- Competitive Salary + Bonus payable
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
Must have experience with in the same role, be passionate about the improved efficiency of the fleet whilst working to deadlines.