We are currently recruiting a Transport Co-Ordinator to work in a very busy Transport and Logistics company.
This is a Temp to Perm role.
Candidates must have experience working in a bust transport department, preferably in an administrative role.
The role will include:
- Answering the phone
-Assist with route planning of the vehicles in a cost effective way
- Speaking to HGV drivers and dealing with delivery queries
- Liaising with Customers on the telephone and via email
- Ensure HGV Delivery drivers have relevant delivery notes and paperwork
- Make sure Proof of Delivery paperwork comes back from drivers
- File all paperwork accordingly
- General admin including photcopying, scanning, emailing, answering the telephone.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 6-2, 2-10 on rotating shifts. Some weekends may be required.
The salary is £24,000 per year.
- Strong PC Skills/ data entry
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work in a methodical and organised manor
- Able to work to departments KPI's
This is a temp to perm role. Once permanent with the company staff benefits include:
- Salary of 24K per year
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Please apply with an up to date CV or contact Alisia at Romax.
- transport office