Come and join our team here at DHL Bicester as a Transport Clerk
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at DHL in Bicester.
Are you a motivated, organised individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
Shift and Pay Information for Transport Clerk within the logistics distribution and supply chain industry:
Sunday to Thursday
£13.50 per hour
What you'll be doing as a Transport Clerk :
- To work with, assist, and report to the Transport Team Managers
- Despatch and debrief Drivers
- Accurate completion of daily Transport paperwork in-line with company policy and procedures
- Instruct Drivers according to operational requirements and schedule adherence
- Assist in the completion of day-to-day operational activities
- General Admin
What can you expect as a Transport Clerk :
Progression, Full time hours, Overtime, temp to perm opportunities, Canteen facilities, Christmas Raffles, Opportunities to benefit multiple charities
What will be needed from you as a Transport Clerk
- Ability to work as part of the team, but also individually
- Work accurately to ensure right product going to right branch
- Follow training and health and safety on site
- Adhere to COVID 19 pandemic guidance/ mask, distance... /
- You'll benefit from:
- Free on site parking
- Temp to perm after 12 weeks
- Weekly pay
- Up to 28 days holiday pay (when accrued)
- Fully equipped canteen
- 24 7 coordinator contact
Please click apply to be considered for our Transport Clerk role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'