Transport and Installation Engineer
We have an excellent opportunity for a T&I Engineer to join a renewables framework partnership in London on a contract basis. Our client has 30 years' experience providing offshore design for oil and gas and wind energy projects.
The chosen candidate will have a wide range of roles and responsibilities including:
- Provide comprehensive analysis, design and technical review of offshore wind foundation structures for a variety of international clients.
- Front end engineering design and detailed design of offshore wind turbine foundations (fixed and floating).
- Assist with the delivery of new projects to deliver solutions within agreed timeframes and budget.
- Attend regular internal meetings and external or third-party meetings as required.
- Ensure deliverables are completed in full compliance with approved instruction, procedures and policies.
- Occasional R&D projects and in-house software development.
- Travel to and from Northern Europe should be expected
In order to carry out the tasks effectively, it is essential for candidates to have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Civil/Structural/Mechanical/Wind Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong experience working on design and engineering of WTG foundations in the offshore environment.
- Proven knowledge of structural dynamics, WTG aerodynamic loading on marine structures.
- Ability to develop cost, time, resource estimates and project schedules for structural engineering scopes of work.
- Experience of developing and implementing software tools to solve complex analytical problems in an efficient manner using MATLAB, VBA and Python.
- Working knowledge of aero-elastic analysis methods (BEM, wake modelling and WTG control system)
- Excellent interpersonal and technical skills with the ability to liaise with clients.
- Flexible working attitude and availability to work outside normal hours if required.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Ashley Clarke on or email and quote 18928 or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- windfarm transport
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'