Are you interested in working for a leading Technology company, particularly overseas and a growing reputation in the UK?
With over a decade in the industry and with an extremely knowledgeable team, it’s come to a point that they are looking to recruit a Sales/Training Executive based in their office in the midst of Newport.
This role will need you to present online demonstrations and face-to-face presentations of the software to their clients both globally and across the UK.
It is essential that you have experience in a similar role. Any applications made without the desired experience will be rejected.
Within this role you would be responsible for the following:
- The successful candidate will be required to deliver training/sales demos to high calibre “clients” globally, business to business rather than in-house.
- Be efficient and grammatically correct when communicating with clients at all levels.
- Liaise with clients on any administration queries.
- Be the first point of call for any client queries, these can come in via telephone, email and in person.
- You will remain professional and positive at all times as you will be first point of contact for any queries.
Whilst it is important you demonstrate proven experience of working this type of environment, you will also be self-motivated, pay meticulous attention to detail and have a professional telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with clients.
On offer is an attractive salary of £25’000 per annum based upon experience.
- Pension Scheme
- Health Club Membership
- Life Insurance
- Performance Related Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Potential International Travel
This will be a two stage interview, involving a Telephone Interview and a face-to-face second stage.
If you are interested in taking the next step to your career, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'