We are an internationally accredited training and consulting organisation specialising in Portfolio Programme & Project Management, IT Service Management, Risk Management and Business Financial Literacy learning solutions via a blended learning approach.
We are a market leader in PRINCE2® training. We have provided Best Practice learning to more than 250,000 people across 5,000 organisations in over 100 countries. Our courses are developed in house with a dedicated team of experts to produce quality learning that is engaging, interactive and flexible according to the needs of the client.
We are looking for an exceptional Training Consultant to join our team...
Purpose of the Role:
You will be responsible for classroom delivery of the ILX Group Project Management course portfolio. Ensuring the provision of excellent service to ILX Group Customers and employees alike in relation to Best Practice classroom based training and related services.
Training and consulting delivery takes place throughout the world and challenges occasionally arise in the evening or weekend. The role holder must be prepared to provide occasional support to clients outside of normal office hours.
Key duties which you would be responsible for:
- You will be accredited to deliver Programme and Project Management training courses and/or related consultancy services
- You will develop a range of courses/course-ware as required
- You will deliver Best Practice training to public and on-site clients
- You will be a subject matter expert in Programme\Project Management
- Able to travel worldwide to deliver training courses
- Have first class communication and presentation abilities
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- You should ensure that your knowledge is up-to-date and if relevant, qualification is maintained and not allowed to lapse
- You should be experienced in running and managing projects in public or private sector
- Have at least 1 year’s experience of Project Management classroom delivery
- Use of software including ideally Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint. Ideally familiar with the use of database packages
- Educated to GCSE standard including English and Mathematics.
- Hold relevant trainer Project Management approved qualifications for the delivery topics
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills and able to fit into a diverse team of people
- Be able to operate interdependently; this will include the ability to operate in a fast moving and challenging environment, deliver to tight deadlines and the ability to identify and resolve problems at all stages
- Project Management Training
- Accredited Training
- Blended Learning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'