Trainee Revenue Support Administrator
3 - 6 month contract
Based in Horsham (parking available)
£16,000 per annum plus further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Trainee Revenue Support Administrator to join a growing company in the Horsham area on a 3 - 6 month contract.
This position has arisen due to an internal promotion within the business.
Your duties will include:
- Print daily bank statements
- Create necessary paperwork for Finance Directors approval
- Perform daily commission run
- Index scanned statements
- Scan all provider statements received in post/fax/email etc
- Record all daily statements received on to statement control
- Bank provider cheques weekly
- Any ad-hoc tasks
- You must immediately available or on a short notice period
- Good all round education, including Mathematics and English GCSE 'O’ Levels
- 1 years’ experience with processing skills are desirable
- Previous knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications is desirable, although full training will be given
You will be joining an established Finance team where you will have the opportunity to progress and develop your skill set.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
- Bank Statements