Trainee Resourcer, extensive training provided - Career Progression every 3 months- £18,000-Realistic £30,000-£35,000 1st year OTE - Southend based
Looking to get your foot in the door in sales and recruitment? Love hitting targets, being in a fast pace environment?
Are you; Sales driven, thrive to succeed, want a career progression scheme, want to earn £1,000 - £10,000 on top of your salary per MONTH!
Then this is the role for you!
- Calling potential Candidates
- Candidate marketing and developing existing client relationships.
- Identifying and qualifying suitable candidates.
- Taking detailed job specifications.
- Translating and posting job requirements into adverts that will attract relevant candidates.
- Marketing through social media platforms to attract new candidates/clients
- Sending marketing material to potential and existing clients
- Extensive planning and time management.
- Java Recruitment are a specialist provider of recruitment solutions in permanent and contract staff across specialist niche IT markets in the UK, Europe and the U.S
Java Recruitment are a specialist provider of recruitment solutions in permanent and contract staff across specialist niche IT markets in the UK, Europe and the US!
Our benefits include:
- A starting salary from £18,000.
- Average 1st year OTE £30,000-£40,000
- Potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses.
- Structured induction and training programme.
- Mentoring programme with a senior manager.
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) + afternoon out of the office at company incentive each month (equalling 34 days off the job on target).
- Reduced rate gym membership
- End of month company nights out
- WIN A ROLEX, TAG WATCHES, JIMMY CHOO, MICHAEL KORS AND OUR BIGGEST INCENTIVES - BARCELONA
- Company arranged events such as football, bowling, go-karting etc.
- Monthly Team and Individual Incentives afternoon off at top bars and restaurants
The Java Recruitment training scheme is an integral part of our future growth strategy as we look to expand from 80 people currently to 200 in the next 6 months. We are looking to fast track successful candidates in to management through this scheme.
We’ve had 10 new starters who have made money on commision within their FIRST MONTH, due to our training scheme 2 hours a day for the first 2 months, then every day after that!
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirements are a degree in any subject or at least 7 A-C GCSE’s, or equivalent, with some experience within marketing or direct sales.
- Graduate Entry