Sector: Recruitment, IT and Sales sector
Salary: £20,000+ £30,000 OTE
- Market leader in the IT and sales space
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Structured sales training
- 55 people in the business overall and continuing to grow, managerial positions haven't been filled
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for developing existing clients as well as prospecting for new accounts. You will be required to make face to face client. As a sales professional you will liaise with business managers to develop relationships with them and negotiate the contract for the services this company provide. Due to the size of the organisation and the group, the progression opportunities are genuinely unrivalled.
- Developing an existing client base
- Prospecting for new business
- Liaising with Managers and Owners
- Must have A Level's as a minimum
- Some commercial exposure to the working world i.e. telesales, fundraising, hospitality etc.
- Professional and dynamic communicators
- Strong relationship builders
- Career-minded and ambitious
- £20,000 salary and an OTE of £35,000
- iPhone 6
- Laptop OR iPad
- Subsidised healthcare and gym membership
- Company holidays and lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants (Quarterly)
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, Excell Jones offer £250 for every person they successfully place into a role.
- IT Sales
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job