Trainee Property Broker - Junior Investment dealer. 100k
Market leading Property Investment specialist (UK, Dubai and Asia) with multimillion turnover are looking to take on investment brokers for their new desks based in Mayfair, London.
My client specialize in residential, student & hotel property. Due to massive demand we are now expanding and looking to hire up to 12 brokers for new investment desks.
Top On Target Earnings within this role are:
- £100,000 year one
- £150,000 year two
- £250,000 year three
Bonuses range from cars, Rolex’s and bespoke suits.
Basic salary for this position is £24,000 pa regardless of experience.
As a broker you will be liaising with QUALIFIED LEADS only. You are expected to make as many quality calls as possible in any given day. Your hunger for money, rapport building skills and telephone technique are imperative.
NO COLD CALLING
Successful applicants will need to:
- Have an excellent telephone voice.
- Be intelligent and ideally educated to degree level.
- Have strong B2C sales ability, ideally demonstrated within employment to UK market.
- Be financially astute.
- Have determination to succeed within a broking role. This is a 100% sales position.
- Have past experience within investment sales/ high level property sales.
- Work between 10am - 8pm but must be open to working split shifts (Monday - Friday) to allow for speaking to clients in different locations worldwide (discussed at interview).
- Be available to commence employment in April.
The interview process will be a short call with the Telesales Manager and then a one on one meeting in Sartoria restaurant on Savile Row on 20th April with a possible phone call soon after.
Please remember that this client is looking for brokers with the attributes highlighted. Those applicants without it will simply be deleted.
Please assume that if you haven’t been contacted within 5 working days that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file and let you know of any other roles that you could be suitable for as they arise.