Trainee Pensions Administrator
Our client is an award winning, specialist financial services consultancy with a focus on quality and innovation. As their business continues to grow so do the opportunities for new and existing staff. They have a strong culture of training and development and continuously invest in research and IT systems.
We are looking to place bright graduates (or equivalent) with our client, who want a career in financial services and who are interested in further study and progression.
What will you be doing:
- Updating individual member's records with phone based and email contact
- Drafting letters to member's regarding benefits, personal details etc
- Dealing with general straightforward telephone enquiries and taking messages
- Maintaining cash books, reconciling balances and organising payment of benefits
- Maintaining a work in progress list and completing work by set deadlines
- Assisting in various ad-hoc admin projects
- Photocopying and ensuring work is filed or archived in accordance with agreed procedures
- Calculating benefits on behalf of Policy holders
- Must be career minded and be prepared to study for professional qualifications
- Previous office experience is preferred but not essential
- Reasonable mathematical background
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Keen to learn and progress
- Based in the Winchester
- Mon - Fri, 9:30 - 5:30
- Annual pay rises linked to your performance, experience and commitment
- Annual discretionary bonus linked to your performance and commitment
- 21 days holiday increasing 1 day per year to 26 days
- Facility to buy or sell holiday buy up to 8 days and sell up to 5 days per year
- Life assurance scheme
- Permanent health insurance scheme
- Group personal pension plan
- Free eye examinations
- Cycle to work initiative
- Professional subscription and study support where appropriate
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job