They are looking for the right candidate to have excellent interpersonal skills, very good spoken English, together with a drive for attention to detail and a sense of pride in achieving your targets and keeping clients delighted. This is an exciting opportunity for those looking to take their first steps into payroll and as a result. No prior experience is required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls for clients, including calculating and processing adjustments, producing payroll summaries and payslips for each client as required.
- Assist with client questions and liaise with HMRC where necessary to resolve issues on behalf of the client.
- Knowledge of current employer legislation for Maternity / Paternity / SSP / Redundancy and all related PAYE matters
- Dealing with daily correspondence, telephone calls, emails, etc
- Validation of data before forwarding to client to ensure accuracy of details
- Ensuring that client expectations for payroll deadlines are met and submissions are made to HMRC in accordance with the deadlines
- Preparation and completion of weekly and monthly RTI Returns and Employer forms.
- Setting up new PAYE schemes and online filing
- General clerical and admin tasks as and when required, including filing, photocopying, typing, etc.
- Liaising with other departments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Good maths skills
- Willing to learn
- Flexible and adaptable beyond the core role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
If you believe that this is the role for you, please apply online and call Sam at Adecco on .
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.