SF Group are currently recruiting for a Trainee Paraplanner to join an established, successful and growing Wealth Management Firm in Harrogate. The company provide Financial Advice to high net worth individuals and are expanding their team to support a growing team of Advisers.
If you are open to new career opportunities please review the below details of the roles and get in touch with me on – or email me to let me know when you are available to speak.
- On the job training to write suitability reports and carry out other Paraplanner duties
- Gain Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning – this is fully paid for by the company, with an extra day off to take each exam plus a day off per module to study
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays. 1 extra day annual leave per year of service – up to a total of 35 days
- 9% employer pension contribution
- 4x salary – death in service
- Parking provided
- Profit share bonus scheme paid in October – typically 10% of annual salary
- Up to £28,000 annual salary dependent on experience
- Provide highly technical service to an expanding team of advisers
- Deal with HNW clients and complex client situations
- Provide suitability reports for the adviser team
- Assist with research for asset allocation on clients’ portfolios
- Quantify and analyse clients existing investments
- Obtain valuations, quotations and support application documentation
In order to be considered for this role applicants must:
- Have practical experience and knowledge of working in a similar role within an IFA environment
- Have a good understanding of the financial planning process
- Demonstrate reliability and strong interpersonal skills
If you feel your experience is right for this role, and you have previously worked as a Financial Administrator or Paraplanner please call Peter on or email on .