We have an exciting opportunity to join our award winning Financial Coaching firm based in Exeter as a trainee Paraplanner.
You will be a key member of the team assisting our Financial Coaches in providing a first class WealthCare service to our clients. Your varied daily tasks will include:
- Providing support to the Paraplanners and Financial Coaches
- Attending client meetings with the advisers including note taking
- Preparing meeting workbooks, application forms and risk profile questionnaires
- Dealing with and resolving client and provider queries
- Obtaining illustrations and product information from providers
- Providing general administration support such as opening and scanning the daily post
The role is ideal for someone who wants a career, is outgoing, communicative, isn’t afraid to ask questions and wants to learn. You will be highly organised, resourceful, naturally inquisitive with strong attention to detail.
Study support will be provided for the right candidate to complete relevant qualifications, with the opportunity to progress and develop within the company and become a fully qualified Financial Adviser.
We offer a competitive package with exam based salary increases, pension contributions and the odd team trip to the rugby!
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please submit a CV and covering letter by email or post.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 -17:30
Holiday: 5 weeks pa and bank holidays
- Client Meetings
- General Administration