Reward Recruitment are currently partnered with a local Chartered IFA firm, who are looking to expand their team by recruiting for a Trainee Parpaplanner. In this role, you will be given the full support and sponsorship to become a fully qaulififed Paraplanner.
Duties of the Trainee IFA Paraplanner:
- The position involves a wide variety of tasks associated with managing and advising a range of high net worth and business clients in the area of holistic financial planning, tax planning, investments, estate planning, retirement planning and protection within a directly authorised firm.
- Assisting in producing accurate, compliant and complex advisory reports across the full range of individual and corporate advisory areas.
- Research, analysis and development of client financial planning strategies in conjunction with a financial planner.
- Cash flow planning.
- Utilising the Intelliflo back office system to manage, monitor and maintain all client records, tasks, workflows and business submissions for MI and compliance systems.
- Client administrative work including portfolio management, workflow management, record keeping, applications, illustrations, quotes, submissions, etc.
- Preparation of client review reports.
- Dealing with client contact and queries and assisting in client ongoing relationships where required.
- Ensure technical knowledge & CPD is continually updated.
- Development of skills over time to take on board more paraplanning tasks.
Requirements of the Trainee IFA Paraplanner:
- The ideal candidate MUST have AT LEAST 2 years of administration or client management experience working in an IFA or financial advisory business.
- MUST have some experience of completing some Paraplanning tasks such as research, analysis and formulating client reports, ideally within a multi adviser practice.
- MUST have experience of working with a financial advisory back office system such as Intellifo, Iress, Plum, etc.
- MUST have some industry qualifications and be working towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial planning or Level 4 industry qualification.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and maintain a high level of consistent and accurate output.
- Ability to work autonomously while still forming part of the team and achieve results in an evolving business.
- Strong time and task management skills.
- Good verbal, numerical and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong IT skills with good knowledge of MS Office (or similar) especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience of using various IFA research tools.
If you would be interested in applying, please get in touch with Samuel Groom at Reward Recruitment.
- Wealth manager
- Wealth management