The main duties will develop into the following:-
- Assist in providing a comprehensive holistic financial planning service to clients
- Client relationship management
- Ensuring retention of clients through effective relationship management
- Assist Adviser in generating fee income for the practice
- Delivering high quality, compliant, ethical advice and service to clients
- Delegating work to administrator and working with them to cover all client needs.
- Assit in preparting clear and detailed reports and recommendations to clients to highlight areas of concern, investment opportunities and areas of planning that need attention. Primarily initial reports and Annual Reports using in house cashflow forecasting.
- Help to Consider strategies for clients to ensure that they can achieve their lifetime goals
- Help to Research the market, gaining all necessary paperwork in order to implement necessary changes for clients, with help from administration team where necessary.
- Re-allocation of assets for clients, use of wrap platforms
- Clients interaction on a daily basis to keep them updated and manage the relationship
- Gain necessary paperwork for clients from life offices, investment houses, solicitors, accountants etc.
- Assist Adviser and other administrators wherever necessary in all areas of the client process
- Regularly update clients on financial planning issues / significant developments
- Enhance skill set through continued training /additional professional qualifications
- Completion of Reason Why Letters and all compliance issues.
- Training of staff where necessary
- Understand tax, pension and investment issues at minimum Diploma level and advise clients accordingly
- Review pensions for clients, including Final Salary pensions
To be considered you must be working towards your Diploma in Wealth Planning and currently be working as a Senior Wealth Planning Administrator.
In addition you ned to be only a couple of exams away from Diploma.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business