Trainee Mortgage Advisor / Adviser - Basic £21,000 - £32,500 OTE £48K
About Deal Direct Financial Solutions
We are a highly successful Hampshire based mortgage brokerage established in 2005. We work with all lenders market-wide and offer a free, no-obligation service to our clients.
We pride ourselves on sourcing the best mortgage and protection products for any circumstance and require our advisers to provide outstanding customer service.
Our business is expanding and we are looking for Office based Trainee mortgage advisors to join our already established and successful team.
Offering a casual dress code, the chance to work from home and legendary paid-for company trips, we ensure that our employees are well-rewarded for their hard work.
Mortgage Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- You will be involved in inbound and outbound calls
- You will work off a database of pre-qualified leads, generated from enquiries from our website and from our affiliates. (Our pre-qualified are usually only minutes old, which mean they are extremely warm.)
The Ideal Mortgage Advisor:
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Independent and thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude, follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for consultative solution selling with a drive to innovate
- You must be Part CeMap qualified (or equivalent) or undertaken steps to start the process towards qualification with extensive sales experience.
-You must be compliant and have a full checkable employment history.
-You must be driven to succeed and demonstrate the desire to out perform all of your peers.
Hours for this position are shift based:
Monday 09.30 - 19.00
Tuesday 09.30 - 19.00
Wednesday 09.30 - 18.00
Thursday 09.30 - 18.00
Friday 09.30 - 18.00
If this sounds like the role for you click APPLY!
Additional Keywords: Mortgage Advisor, CeMap, Financial Advisor, Mortgage Broker, Mortgage Consultant, Financial Services Consultant, Mortgage Services Advisor, Finance, Financial, Financial Services, Mortgages.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£32,500.00 per year
- Financial Services
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'