Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Our client is a leading, dynamic and successful Financial Services firm with an impressive track record and clear strategy for growth. With a passion for providing an exemplary service to their clients, they are experiencing further growth and are expanding their business as a result.
They offer a professional, rewarding and supportive culture and believe in sharing their success with their people.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. You will commence on a generous basic salary, between £18,000 and £24,000 dependent on experience, with the opportunity to earn an achievable OTE of c£30,000 in the first year.
If you have a successful employment track record in a professional company and want to commence a new career in Financial Services, this is a wonderful opportunity.
The training programme has been specifically designed to provide the relevant training and development required to be successful in this field. Alongside study and completion of your CeMap qualifications, you will assist in Lead Generation for the business and provide support to achieve overall company objectives. Main duties during this time include;
- Outbound calling of potential clients to secure appointments
- Interpretation of clients needs to ensure criteria is met
- Build excellent relationships with colleagues
- Complete necessary training and qualification
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in a sales focused position
- Drive, determination and hunger to succeed
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to plan and organise
This is a really unique opportunity to join a growing business and find a highly rewarding career.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"