£15,000 - £18,000 per annum, OTE
A unique opportunity has arisen to join this prestigious firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors with 13 offices across Somerset, Devon and Cornwall. They offer a wide range of property styles and values with an excellent cross section of town and country property as well as many new homes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meet with clients and assess their particular needs
- Register and manage applicants
- Arrange and attend viewings around homes
- Canvass for new business opportunities
- Explain building issues and regulations to the clients
- Respond to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Liaise with solicitors
- Ability to close deals
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
Industry experience is not essential, but you will need to display excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be extremely industrious, hard working and be a team player.
You will receive;
- Professional training and mentoring
- Defined career path / progression
- Uncapped earning opportunities
- 5 day working week.
It is essential that you hold a full UK Driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £18,000 including OTE.
If you believe you are of the level required and are interested then please do apply to Will Adam which will be in the strictest confidence.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Estate Agents
- Telephone Manner
- Meet Deadlines