Our client based in Pangbourne is recruiting an Trainee IT Support Assistant. This role would suit a passionate graduate or school leaver with some good customer service skills with a keen interest in IT. Full training will be supplied.
As a technical support executive, you will be expected to deliver onsite and remote technical support, outstanding customer service and project delivery to our key customers. You must have proven experience in a previous support role whilst customer facing support and project delivery experience is desirable but not essential.
Key Duties and Contributions (Competencies)
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Providing technical support in the timely resolution of incidents related to hardware, software and telephony.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Logging customer/employee queries
- Works to agreed SLAs and ensures all incident information is recorded in correct manner in order to provide accurate data for report management
- Takes ownership of user problems, performing technical diagnosis and resolving the issue either remotely or on-site.
- Delivering challenging IT Support simultaneously across a number of different clients
- Balancing the day-to-day tasks with longer-term projectsThe successful candidate will have access to Microsoft qualification and training whilst also working daily with industry leading technologies such as Office 365, Azure, Virtualisation, WatchGuard UTM firewalls and much more
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Face to face customer support skills
- Provision of IT technical support, within defined Service Level Agreements
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Managing several open tasks at one time
- Troubleshooting knowledge & skills - Microsoft qualification desirable