Job Title: Trainee Paraplanner
Location: Macclesfield, SK10
Job Type: Permanent (31 Days Holiday)
Hours: Standard office hours (with flexibility)
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A CAREER IN FINANCIAL PLANNING, NOT GETTING ANYWHERE, CANT FIND AN EMPLOYER THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY? LOOK NO FURTHER!
I’m currently working with a my client; a reputable financial advice business based in Macclesfield, who are currently offering the opportunity to join their business as a Trainee Paraplanner.
My client has a wealth of financial advisory experience under their belt and have the ability to provide you with the support, facilities and guidance you need throughout your studies to enable you to gain your professional qualifications and further your career. My client is looking to take somebody on board who has the desire to become chartered one day, they will provide you the support you need and in return they would like you to be loyal to the company and become a highly valued member of the firm!
You will be tasked with;
- Being Responsible of client files, analysing them, gathering data, Producing, Implementation and maintenance of a financial planning.
- Conducting research, sourcing the best financial products for clients.
- Providing the best financial solutions to clients in relation to pensions and investments
- Producing financial suitability reports
The successful candidate will possess;
- A high level of English skills, both written and spoken
- A minimum of Level 2 studies in Financial planning (similar/ relevant qualifications)
- A good understanding of the Finance Market / previous working experience in within the financial sector.
- The ability to work under pressure with a high attention to detail.
- Show Initiative / Problem Solving
Does this sound like you?! Apply now to find more by applying directly to this advert or Alternatively you can send your CV to ben(at)flexiblesolutionz(dot)co(dot)uk
Key words: Investment, pensions, finance, planning, financial, money, asset