Trainee Financial Advisor
Do you hold a Diploma in regulated financial advice and looking to take on a Trainee Financial Advising position? Would you be open in joining a prestigious chartered financial planning firm who work with high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals? If so, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to take on a role that would not only offer full study support for you to become chartered, but the chance to work with the Senior Partners of the business and have great exposure to some of their wealthiest clients based in the South West.
The role will be based in Bath, working with clients across the South West. Achieving CAS will be a priority and gaining experience on client meetings.
- Financial Planning Qualification's
- Familiar with Word and Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and able to exercise initiative
- Able to work in a team environment
- Progression to a Financial Advisor
- Generous salary and bonus structure depending on experience
- Educational support
Please contact Ricardo Manouchehri to discuss in more detail.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Trainee Financial Advisor
- Independent Financial Advisor