Trainee Independent Financial Planner
The Role / Opportunity
You will join the team as a Level 4 qualified Trainee Independent Financial Planner, for the first 12 months or so and until 'Competent Adviser’ status is reached. For the first 12 months you will be shadowing and supporting the Company Director and Associate Director, attending meetings and working in a paraplanner capacity. This will give you the opportunity to learn the business processes, company systems and service proposition whilst experiencing first-hand the role of a Financial Planner.
After approximately 12 months and once 'Competent’ we will then look to help you build a bank of clients with which you will build a strong working relationship and deliver a first class ongoing service.
Whilst initially supporting, as a Paraplanner, the Company Director and Associate Director, your role will include:
- Attending client meetings and assisting with follow up advice work.
- Assisting the Directors in producing meeting follow up financial assessments.
- In-depth research of products, funds and financial strategies to assist with recommendations.
- Producing compliant and clear letters and reports for clients.
- Obtaining illustrations and information from providers.
- Organising and managing the annual review process.
- Conducting cash flow modelling sessions with clients.
After approximately 12 months and once you have reached 'Competent Adviser’ status you will start working solely with clients and providing holistic, independent financial advice.
Typical day-to-day responsibilities of our Financial Planners include the following:
- Meeting new and existing clients to conduct an assessment of their assets/liabilities, circumstances, attitudes, objectives and priorities.
- Building good relationships with clients and conducting my client’s ongoing service propositions.
- Producing clear and concise financial assessments following a meeting with a client.
- Working closely with your assigned Paraplanner and Administrator to obtain details of existing client plans, to conduct research, to be responsible for the production of a full Financial Suitability Report and collate and populate relevant forms and documents.
- Ensuring all advice given is compliant and works in line with company policies and procedures.
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking, growing business and we are therefore seeking someone who has the drive to succeed and the ability to immerse themselves in a hands on team environment. My client continue to look for ways of improving their clients’ experience and therefore it is vital that you are committed to striving for excellence across both our client experience and internal processes and procedures.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"