Trainee Enforcement Officer - Bailiff - Barking and East London
We have a number of vacancies for Trainee Enforcement Officer Bailiff positions. Typical earnings are OTE £30k-£50k+.
Size does not matter! You can be big or small, male or female, it does not matter - if you can communicate well and are good with all types of people then we would like to hear from you!
Background experience within the following is an advantage:
- Security, Door security, close protection, maritime security
- Military (Air force, Army, Navy)
- Sales (business development, B2B, field sales, client and customer facing sales)
- HMP prison (Prison officer, Prison Custody Officer)
- Housing Officer, Immigration Officer, Rent Arrears Officer
- Managers, Management & Store Managers
- Bar managers, pub landlords, general managers
- Civil Enforcement, debt collectors, station managers, Railway enforcement officers, Environment enforcement officers
In addition, any background where you have to deal with people and difficult situations.
No previous experience needed - FULLY PAID TRAINING GIVEN. You are paid during the training period and would then be engaged as a self-employed supplier alongside the largest judicial company of their kind in the UK.
Candidates need to be disciplined, confident, persuasive and enjoy a challenging environment. Roles are available across Barking and East London.
All roles are self-employed, earnings are not capped and there is a good platform to build an excellent career and revenue. Successful candidates will need to pass the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB/DBS) check process.
Overview of required bailiff candidate:
- Be from a Police, Military (Air force, Army, Navy), Sales (business development, B2B, field sales, client and customer facing sales), HMP prison(Prison officer, Prison Custody Officer, Housing Officer, Immigration Officer, Rent Arrears, environment enforcement officers, railway enforcement officers, Security, Door security, border force, bar managers, pub managers, close protection, debt collectors, maritime security, Management & Store Management, couriers, delivery drivers, enforcement officers, or any sector where you are dealing with the general public
- Confident and Self-motivated Good negotiation skills
- Persuasive and Disciplined
- A UK driving licence
- Full bailiff training given including certification - No cost to you.
- Police Officers
- Close Protection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'