Trainee Commercial Insurance Account Handler - Orpington, Kent - £20,000 - £22,000
Are you a motivated, results driven and organised individual looking for a career within Commercial Insurance? Do you have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in dealing with Commercial Businesses and are looking for an interesting and exciting role within an industry that offers progression, fantastic bonus schemes and a friendly and motivating environment? Then this role is perfect for you. Hours will be Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
Our client is a rapidly growing Insurance Broker based in Orpington, Kent. They are an independent broker offering a wide range of high quality, affordable insurance products to both personal and commercial clients alike across the whole of the UK.
The role of a Trainee Commercial Insurance Broker has become available due to expansion within our busy and pro-active Commercial department.
The successful candidate will have full support in becoming FCA qualified and Certified with the CII.
Principle Duties and Key Tasks
- Maintaining day to day Compliance procedures for FCA Regulation
- Handling Incoming and Outgoing calls
- Corresponding and communicating with clients and Insurance companies
- Mid Term Adjustment processing
- Renewals processing
- Liaising and resolving financial facility queries with both client and provider
- Customer Service & Data Entry
- Effectively managing diary
- Maintaining a complete and comprehensive training record
- Sharing ideas or suggestions for business improvement with Management
- Advising Manager of any Debt recovery problems or contentious issues in a timely manner
- Effective Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- Form and develop strong Insurer & Client relationships
- High Level customer service skills
- Time Management and Organisation skills
Please send your CV over today!