- Office Hours - 39hrs per week
Our client is a Global leading Tier 1 supplier for the design, development and manufacture of automotive components.
Administration of CAD data including, but not limited to;
- Data imports / exports.
- Recording data changes and movements accurately.
- Interrogation of CAD data changes.
- Supporting various plants and departments within the business to check dimensional errors / produce views.
- Use of FTI Forming Suite Software / Catia V5.
- Use of customer specific portals / FTP site / 3DPDF / NX CAD.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum HNC (Level 4) Engineering qualification.
- Experience of Catia V5 required.
- CAD 2D or 3D experience advantageous.
- Fast learner with very good attention to detail.
- Investigative manner with good problem solving skills.
- Perseverance to complete the job in hand.
- Technically minded, self-motivated and happy to work independently or as part of a team.
- Full Driving Licence essential.