If so, this role might be for you – we are currently recruiting for a Trainee Assistant Producer based in Peterborough which will include working early and late shifts on a rotational basis which can start from 6am and latest finish would be midnight.
Duties will include:
• Work alongside the Production teams to forward plan and prepare shows with focus on live output.
• Complete and contribute towards the preparation for shows
• Collect and research product information for Producer and Presenter to enable them to demonstrate maximum versatility and potential of product.
• Research and identify the USPs of each product and which are the key features to make these sell.
• Check stock levels and for all products and options and ensure all relevant departments are informed.
• Building and maintaining close relationships with all production departments and the buying team to ensure the vision for the show is communicated to all teams.
• Meet and greet guests and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed.
• Juggle multiple tasks and prioritise over ambitious daily workload.
The candidate they are looking for must have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under own initiative as well as within a team
• Time Management skills and flexibility
• A creative flair
• A positive and upbeat personality
Please apply now through the website or call Laura Fordham @ Reed on 01733 295880 for more information, as the company are looking for candidates to start quickly and the position is on a temporary to permanent basis.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business