Trainee Assistant Manager
We are searching for a forward thinking and enthusiastic Trainee Assistant Manager who is looking for a new role where they can progress their professional development and gain experience ready to take the next step in their career. You will be working closely with the General Manager in all aspect of the day to day running of service and delivering the best possible customer service.
- Salary of up to £21,000 per annum depending on experience
- Bonus and benefits available
- Meals on shift
- Further development and progression within a fantastic company
- Discounts across the group
- Offer WSET training and sponsored trips for anyone showing the right initiative
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within a gastro pub, restaurant or hotel preferred
- A passion for customer service and proactive service style
- Friendly and approachable manner
- An eye for detail and ability to uphold the company's standards
- Ability to work well under pressure and ensure smooth running
- Experience within a managerial position preferred but not essential
- Willingness to learn and develop their career
- Live in accommodation is available
Our client is a collection of iconic pubs, mostly in the beautiful British countryside. Each pub has been lovingly refurbished to an extremely high standard whilst retaining their history and charm. The majority of their properties have bedrooms, many have additional private dining/event areas and most of them have been awarded 1 or 2 AA rosettes.
This establishment is a quintessential country inn situated within the stunning countryside surrounding Winchester. Serving only the best quality locally sourced food and a fantastic array of beers and wince behind the bar this establishment has something for everyone.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'