Looking to get into a role working with animals?
Want to join an exciting industry with clear career prospects?
Then look no further because here at S3 Science, we are the UK's largest provider of Animal Technicians. We are always on the lookout for people who are passionate about animals. We are currently recruiting for a Animal Technicians in the Salisbury area on a permanent basis.
What does the role entail?
The daily duties as a Trainee Animal Technician:
- Feeding and watering the animals
- Promoting high welfare within the unit
- Performing general health checks on the animals
- Handling the animals
- Cleaning and washing the cages and other equipment
- Preparing supplies for animal units
If you are interested in the role of an Animal Technician, you must have the following:
- Experience of working with animals or hold an animal related qualification
- The desire to progress far within the industry
- Valid driving licence
- High motivation levels and a good work ethic
- The ability to follow set procedures with a keen eye for detail
- A genuine passion for working with animals
Due to the remote location of the client, the ability to drive with your own transport is essential.
To proceed with your application for this role, simply apply to this advert, or alternatively you can send your most recent up to date CV
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. All successful applications are subject to S3 Science's stringent vetting and security checks.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
- 'Animal Technician' or 'Animal Husbandry' or 'Animal Care'