ProTalent are currently working with a fast growing, hugely respected accountancy firm in Brighton to recruit a Trainee Accountant.
- Established in the early 90's and has enjoyed continuous growth ever since
- There are now 4 directors and a team of more than 20 based in their office in Brighton
- The firm offer a wide range of business advisory and accountancy services
- They are committed to continued growth and have a dedicated marketing and business development function
- They continue to enjoy growth even in a pandemic!
- Accounts production for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Company secretarial duties
- Liaising with clients, companies house and third parties
- Working on a range of software packages
- AAT qualification
- A minimum of 1 years Practice Experience
- Experience of accounting and corporation tax compliance work
- A basic level of personal tax knowledge
- Effective communication with team members and clients
- A strong work ethic and "can do" attitude
- Show us that you are enthusiastic and ambitious
What's on offer:
- A position as a trainee accountant in the Business Services team
- A supported study package working towards ACCA qualification
- A role which will mainly focus on preparation of sole trader, partnership and Limited company accounts, self-assessment, partnership and corporation tax returns
- Working within a team supported by fellow trainees, senior accountants, assistant managers and managers
- Helping to achieve the Business Services team objectives of a high quality client service and sustainable growth
- A genuinely friendly work environment and open door policy
- A competitive salary and a range of benefits including: A study package covering the cost of course fees, exams and professional subscriptions
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'