Juice Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a passionate, market-leading agency in central Bristol with their search for a Resourcer/ Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their busy trades & labour division.
You will be joining a buoyant temps (freelancing) desk, where you will responsible for sourcing and attracting strong candidates to fill contract roles. This is a very rewarding position where you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills and relish from further training and recognition!
Ideally you will have some B2B sales experience and an understanding of the trades & labour industry would be valuable. If you have some recruitment/resourcing experience, that would be highly advantageous.
No two days are the same in a resourcer/ recruitment role but your responsibilities will include:
- Using various methods to source strong candidates
- Managing a busy workforce to ensure relationships are managed
- Working to fill short term and immediate bookings
- Managing client requirements by developing strong relationships
- Meeting and interviewing candidates to represent within the Bristol/South-West market
- Managing a temporaries workforce
For this role our client is seeking an enthusiastic, driven and results orientated individual who thrives on working with people. This will be a busy and challenging role and you will be given the training and support to grow your career and become a recruitment consultant after 6-12 months.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you're looking for, please contact Freya at Juice Recruitment!
- Engineering Recruitment
- Recruitment Process