Trade Counter & Sales Assistant - Electrical Wholesale - Enfield - Leading Wholesaler
We are working closely with one of the largest and most well respected electrical wholesale businesses in the UK who are looking to further grow their Enfield team. As a Trade Counter & Sales Assistant, you will be the first impression that their customers will have of the business, thus playing an important role in providing great customer experience and ensuring repeat custom.
We are ideally looking for someone with experience of working in a trade counter or warehouse environment within an electrical wholesale environment. We are looking for someone who would like to progress their career with a market leading group, enjoying the development, mentoring and leadership from a strong manager and team.
You will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £24,000 dependent on the experience that you can bring plus a host of other benefits including:
- An uncapped annual bonus linked to your performance and that of the branch
- The opportunity to progress within the business
- Mentoring and support from a strong and friendly team and manager
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
As a Trade Counter & Sales Assistant, you will:
- Provide excellent service to the branch's customer base
- Be confident in dealing with enquiries from customers over the busy trade counter and over the phone
- Represent the business in a confident and professional manner
- Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
- Advise customers on the best solution available to meet their requirements
- Experience of working in a trade counter or stores environment within the electrical wholesale sector
- A strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic with a confident manner in dealing with people face-to-face
- A quick learner with great communication skills
Our client offers outstanding opportunities for ambitious individuals to gain hands-on experience in a rewarding commercial environment. Employing over 4,500 people and with the annual turnover exceeding £1 billion in the UK and Ireland, the company continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
Don't miss out, apply today!