We are currently recruiting for a Tool room Technician in Scunthorpe.
You will be working for a UK's leading manufacturing business. You will be supporting the role of the factory by resolving breakdowns and delivering maintenance.
As a Tool room Technician you require:
- A strong engineering background
- Ideally worked as a toolmaker previously
- To be a Time served apprentice
- Experience using lathe, milling & grinding machines
- Knowledge of 5S methodology
- Knowledge in extrusion and or/injection mould servicing would be a strong advantage
- Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
- Hours of Work: 4 on, 4 off, 6am-6pm
- Location: Scunthorpe
- Duration: Permanent
- Overtime available and paid at time and half
Role of a Tool room Technician:
- To perform task for the repair. modifications of all production tooling/equipment
- To troubleshoot when responding to production problem and breakdowns
- To assist other operations where required
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Understand CMM reports
Benefits of working with us as a Tool room Technician:
- 26 days holiday.
- Career progression
- Free car park
- On-site canteen
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in the role of Tool room Technician please click apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job