Ocean Network Express (ONE) is a leading global container shipping company, created from the legacy of the three Japanese line companies now united as ONE, our vision is to take the container shipping business to a new level connecting oceans and continents with our extensive liner network service portfolio across over 100 countries.
We have a global fleet of more than 250 vessels, actively participate in all major global trade lane, run the latest IT systems and have an extensive terminal ownership portfolio. Our global headquarters are in Singapore with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, UK, USA and Brazil.
Our core value include Quality, Reliability, Innovation and Customer Satisfaction built around a business in which we pride ourselves on Teamwork and Best Practice.
To manage our expanding business, we are looking for talented, motivated candidate to join our team as:
Third Party Agent & Treasury Coordinator
To ensure correctness of General Account Statements submitted by EUA Third Party Agents, verify the validity of disbursements claimed and ensure timely financial settlement of General Account Statement balances between ONE and EUA Third Party Agents. In cooperation with GHQ Agency Accounting Team resolve any related issues.
- Ensure timely submission and correctness of assigned EUA TPA General Account Statements and OPUS ASA
- Ensure timely financial settlement of balances between ONE SIN and assigned EUA TPA
- To verify legitimacy and correctness of disbursements claimed by assigned European Third Party Agents in accordance with departmental working procedures and timelines
- To communicate with assigned European Third Party Agents on any issues / queries regarding the above and follow-up internally with other departments as / when required
- To act as liaison between ONE SIN and EUA TPA and first point of contact for both parties
- Follow-up on ad-hoc queries and reporting requirements from SIN GHQ or LON RHQ as requested
- Assist with entering of OPUS customer rates of exchange (as required)
- Assist with OPUS agency commission calculation and reporting (as required)
- Liaise with EUA TPA offshore processing team (as required)
- Participation in projects or performance of other duties as necessary
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERTISE
- Knowledge of (liner) shipping industry and associated operational cost structures a distinct plus
- Pro-active attitude and proven ability to take ownership of tasks and complete independently within given deadlines
- Proven ability to work as part of a small team
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with GHQ and EUA agents (Finance Manager level or equivalent)
UK, London City moving to Canary Wharf, Docklands E14 in Oct 2018
Offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits including:
- Paid annual leave of 25 days per annum in addition to UK bank and public holidays
- Membership of the Company’s Group Personal Pension Plan, into which the Company will contribute the equivalent of 7% of basic salary
- Permanent Health Insurance
- An interest free annual travel season ticket loan
- Medical cover - BUPA
- Taste card
- Medical health check
- Eye Test and glasses
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact Mira Homden
Or call the office on
APPLY NOW – for this fab opportunity to investment into your future career development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'