Job Description For Vacancy No: 237966T
Consultant: Tim Bees
Job Location: Staffordshire
Job Position: Test & Development Engineer
Job Status: Permanent
the role: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Test and Development Engineer to join the Engineering team of Wheeled Excavators, including the innovative and award winning Hydradig machines.
* Degree / HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or have equivalent experience.
* Experience in the design/development of off highway vehicles.
* Good working knowledge of drivetrain, hydraulics and electrical/electronic systems.
* Enthusiastic attitude, coupled with a sense of urgency and desire to succeed.
* Good teamwork and communication skills.
* Reporting to the Test and Development Manager, the successful candidate will join a highly focused, passionate team, working on exciting new programmes to both maintain and further extend our client's Excavator range of machines; your main duties would include:
* Test and development of new and current product designs.
* Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions.
* Analysis, reporting and presentation of test results.
* Design, commissioning and operation of test rigs.
* Liaise with internal/external customers/departments, as required during projects.
* Assume responsibility for smaller projects/machine areas, dependant on experience.
Basic Hours: 39hrs / week 08:30 to 17:00 (16:00 on Fridays)
Salary/Rate: £35000 - £45000