Are you an experienced Territory Sales Executive professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Territory Sales Executive to join our team in Bargeddie, Scotland, working 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday.
Territory Sales Executive responsibilities:
- To attend qualified appointments gained by telesales
- To generate new business sales within the region.
- Achieve targeted sales performance in the areas set by the business.
- Drive Viridor full product portfolio to all new customers.
- Be proactive in learning technology innovation that could enhance relationships and develop further revenue.
- Maintain accurate customer records through the use of SAP CRM, correct diary management and monthly reports.
- Actively promote the Viridor brands, products and service to new customers.
- Maintain effective relationships with each company department to ensure the best level of communication, service and response for the customer at all times.
- To work closely with the Regional teams to ensure the co-ordination of projects, customer delivery and customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Present Viridor as a credible and professional supplier of Waste management solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services and industry developments. Develop and maintain strategic account and opportunity plans
The ideal Territory Sales Executive:
- A good level of commercial expertise
- Ability to complete tenders
- Awareness of key end users their challenges and strategies.
- Resilient, Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence others
- Demonstrate a successful track record of managing and enhancing customer relationships and revenue
- Full Driving Licence
- Networking with relevant groups and peers.
- B2B sales to SME’s
In return for the Territory Sales Executive position, we can offer a salary of £23,000 - £26,000 per annum as well as a management bonus scheme between £10-16K OTE, ability to earn 200% OTE for services over and above, company car, laptop, mobile phone, pension scheme via Parent company Pennon, access to Sharesave Scheme.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Territory Sales Executive then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date - 26th February 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.