AnyVan is an online platform that facilitates the movement of items across the UK and Europe at a discounted rate. Launched in 2009, we now have over 2.4 million users and 60,000 transport companies, bringing efficiency and cost savings into a fragmented market.
AnyVan offers a reverse-auction system, which provides customers a range of quotes from trusted transport providers, eliminating the gruelling search process and usually allowing them to choose the best quote for their individual needs.
We pride ourselves on being quick-thinking problem solvers, doing everything in our power to give our customers the best possible AnyVan experience, no matter how big or small their request.
Interested joining the team? Find out what it's like to work at AnyVan with our video: https://youtu.be/IgcQUtnh1Ak
We're looking for a strategic-thinking leader to come and take on managing our existing team in developing AnyVan within the French market. You will manage day-to-day operations, whilst working on continuous service improvements with a heavy focus on sales and customer experience. The ideal candidate will be a French native speaker with English fluency.
- Defining the sales strategy to increase revenue and reach company targets
- Managing an existing team of 4 Sales & Customer Service agents
- Implementing KPIs, bonus structure, monitoring performance, training and coaching, process improvements
- Monitoring & improving customer satisfaction
- Customer escalations
- Marketing: working closely with our head of PPC to optimise existing digital campaigns (PPC and SEO)
- 5+ years' experience in Sales in a start-up environment
- Proven business operations experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial flair!
- Experience in the start-up / digital / transport sector
- Fluency in French & English
- Proven knowledge of French territory & market
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Must be able to work in-house at our Hammersmith HQ
- Must be able to work 8am-5pm with some flexibility
- Free beers, real coffee from our barista, office ping-pong and subsidised gym membership
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Customer Service
- Marketing Campaigns
- Business Operations
- Team Leadership